panasonic th37px60 discount code??

Discussion in 'Panasonic TVs Forum' started by agc1965, Aug 11, 2006.

1. agc1965

agc1965
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    Hi,im thinking of buying this plasma as it seems highly recommended.Others have mentioned the discount code you can use by buying on Dixons online,these being nhs192 or PRFREEDEL.I have tried both of these codes without success.Does anybody know about which discount code might work or if the price of £1150 with stand can be bettered elsewhere??many thanks

2. razbox

razbox

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +77
  3. agc1965

agc1965
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    yeh,just had a look and it looks good especially as Dixons reputation is dodgy!!Can anybody better prc...do they do price match??

4. Weyland

Weyland
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I'm afraid the codes are now discontinued (understandable as Dixons would be losing money on each one sold and we all know why "loss leaders" exist:rolleyes: ) and there was also the 10% EGG card offer to combine with it too! that is now gone.
    You cannot get it cheaper than these discontinued offers at the moment but I would still go for a "buy cheaper, risk bad after sales support" company (dixons, richer sounds) than pay through the nose at a "buy dearer, maybe get better after sales support" type of place.