• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Panasonic TH37PW7

B

Boarder1

Hi guys

I am a newbie and have just bought the above screen, I got 2 scart boards with it, as I am only running a DVD player and NTL Digital into it. So only 2 scart leads running into the panel.

When watching NTL the picture seems to be about 6inches to far to the right, for example when watching skysports the skysports logo does not appear on the screen, and when a text / dialogue box appears at the bottom, you cannot read everything. But when the program menu appears you can read everything that s in the program menu (the menu that lists what program is next).

Is there an easy solution to this?

Hope you can help.

Mark :lease:

B

Boarder1

I notice that this only seems to happen on skysports channels. Any ideas?

HD

Thanks for the reply, I have read the thread and it seems a good setup is the way to go. But just to rest my mind at ease, has anyone else experienced this type of problem, or am I alone?

Thanks

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom