1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Panasonic*TH37PW7 - Advice

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by LCDC1978, Dec 31, 2004.

1. LCDC1978

LCDC1978

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi

After another trawl on the web I think I may have made a choice!

I am however a complete newbie to all this plasma stuff. On the Richer sounds website it says the panel doesn't come with a tuner? So what does that mean then folks? Have I got to buy a seperate piece of kit? Any suggestions - the cheaper the better!

I'll only be using the panel for sky digital, dvd's and the occasional xbox game.

Let me know your thoughts.

Cheers

2. hornydragon

hornydragon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Somewhere near the M4 most of the time......
    Ratings:
    +1,215
    sky will be your tuner search for the model number and you will see how to connect it also be aware the cheapest retailers may not have stock or be able to supply what you need

3. blackmanalishi

blackmanalishi

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    LCD,

Connection is easy, and ignore the mention of tuners if you use Sky as it's really only relevant to people who still use a standard TV aerial.

When you buy the plasma you'll either get a free SCART socket with it (to plug Sky straight into) or you'll be able to choose which connections it comes with. Either way it's VERY simple - just search this forum for "PW7" and you're bound to find everything you need to know (I did, and I now have one).

Good luck...