Panasonic TH37PV500

C

Carloto

Hi,

Going to make my purchase tomorrow but as I am sure all new owners of Plasma/LCD have been through I want soem assurances from those in the know that my hard earned cash isn't going on the wrong product!

I am interesetd in the Panny TH37PV500 but although it says HD Ready does that mean it has the HDMI input or not? Does anyone know? Also would appreciate any feedback from owners of this unit.

Thanks in advance
Carloto...

It has HDMI input, I think all HD Ready panels either have to have HDMI or HDCP over DVI, but yeah, its good to go. Wherever you order it from ring up and ask that they have them in stock before you purchase as there is a HUGE shortage/backorder on them, i'm still waiting for mine to come since ordering in mid august.

JL have them in stock

I need to get one of these bad boyz...

But I live in N. Ireland and that rules out some internet based sellers.

Does anyone actually have this in stock at the moment????

Curry's will let you order but then say it's out of stock....

I'm looking for the 37 model, as a side not I was in my local currys last night and 177 of the 42 models are shipping tomorrow for N. Ireland so they are in stock but no 37's! my living room is too small for a 37 never mind a 42!

What's the cheapest price that you guys have found?

Thanks,

Paul

Carloto,

I have a 37PV500, do yourself a favour and get one, you'll love it. :D

Cheers

Hi,

I agree, I'm very happy with my screen, there is a issue with the contast changing slightly at times.

Also the line issue that has been raised, I've seen it once, but I'm unable to see it again after one or two tweaks to the settings (service menu).

I bought FLYINGBIG's telly, he was selling @ a good price and the issues with the contrast are a small price to pay for an otherwise cracking telly.

I've run several HD sources via HDMI / VGA (PC DIVX HD) and it's stunning!

If you are looking for perfection in this life you will always be disapointed!

Hey irishguy, just a shot in the dark, but I'm wondering if you can help me with a question. Apologies to others for going :offtopic: but hopefully this will be really quick. I have an old (5 yrs) panasonic CRT (not sure of the model) that I have recently replaced with plasma. I want to take it over at Christmas to give to the wifes family in Galway, but don't know if UK tuners are compatible with the Republic of Ireland. Don't particularly want to fill the car up on the way just to bring it back. Any ideas? (and sorry again for going off topic).

Hi,

It will work fine.

It's no different to the rest of the uk, although you get a few xtra channels i.e. RTE 1, RTE 2, TV3, TG4 etc..

Excellent, thanks for that. All I have to do now is figure out how to fit it in the car and still accomodate enough beer for Christmas :D

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom