Panasonic Th37pe50

Discussion in 'Panasonic TVs Forum' started by Starzy, Mar 14, 2006.

1. Starzy

Starzy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +23
  2. montybaber

montybaber

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +276
    Its an amazing plasma and a steal at that price (you may find it slightly cheaper though, not sure) if you arent too bothered about HD and watch SD get one:thumbsup:

3. IAmATeaf

IAmATeaf

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +147
    I've got the 42" PE50 and it is a really good TV, I got mine from John Lewis a few months ago for £1255 including the cabinet stand. If you're not too concerned about HD then it's an impressive TV, switched my old Sony CRT on the other day and couldn't believe that I had watched that for so many years.

One word of advice though is that newer models have been launched by Panasonic at a very competitive price so it may be worth having a look at them as they provide HD support and may be a better buy.

4. Starzy

Starzy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +23
    Thank's for the replys guy's, i'm mainly searching for my parents at the moment. They want to spend a max of £1000, they will only mostly be watching films, so HD is no big issue will speak to them tonight.

On the other hand i'm holding out for a few more months and gonna get a Panasonic 42PX60 or the 37PX60 due to me moving on to HD :hiya: (looking to spend £1400 as above)

Any other advice on a plasma for my parents would be great they are going to wall mount it also. As for me i'm gonna hold out for that little bit longer but i'm finding it extremly hard.:devil:

5. rapid

rapid

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +14
    £855 is a good price, I managed to find it for £799 at H Preston (its now out of stock afaik though) - got John Lewis to pricematch.

Mines going to be delivered tomorrow afternoon, I did some prep reading and there's quite a few posts on this forum stating that it's a great SD plasma..

:)