Panasonic TH37PE50 - whats it worth?

MaxPower101

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hello there,

Long term viewer of the forums here, I'm just in the preliminary stages of upgrading my setup and was wondering how much my existing equipment is worth in resale value.

The main item is a Panasonic TH37PE50 with wall mount its in excellent condition and approx 2 years old, can anyone give me an idea of value, I understand that it won't be worth an awful lot, im more interested in the extra space.

Also is this sort of item best sold using local "collect only" advertising or is it possible/feasible to send an item like this via courier?

Thanks in advance for your help

Hi there

Was hoping somebody would have replied as I also have the above model and will be looking to sell as we are upgrading to the Panasonic TH50PZ80.

The TH37 has done us very proud over the last 2 years and is in excellent condition complete with cabinet. We paid £1220 for it and I would love some idea on how much to sell it for?

:lease:

I sold my 2.5 yr old 37PV500 on here for £400 if that helps

I'd put it on the classifieds for £400 considering it has the cabinet which would have cost four hundred alone when bought. I think Panasonic have discontinued the popular cabinet option for the PX series so be prepared to have your hand snapped off!

Best of luck :smashin:

I'm upgrading from 37PE50 to 42PX80 tomorrow when I get the delivery from JL. Selling the old model to father in law for £500 with a pana DVD recorder which was originally as a package from JL. Poor chap doesn't know that the value has gone down:D Hope he is not reading this forum!:rotfl:

I'd put it on the classifieds for £400 considering it has the cabinet which would have cost four hundred alone when bought. I think Panasonic have discontinued the popular cabinet option for the PX series so be prepared to have your hand snapped off!

Best of luck :smashin:

I will definitely try that although as I live in Aberdeen dont know how much interest there will be. Worth a try though.

Order the new Panny 50" today :D

I sold mine (exactly the same model & spec as yours) for £400.
It may not be HD Ready, and be a few years old, but for the majority of TV-watchers (IE not the hardened enthusiasts who contribute to Forums :D) there's no denying its a top-notch screen. I loved mine and was sorry to see it go........ altho my fab PX70 does help me get over the loss :thumbsup:

Thanks for all your feedback. I will try and advertise it on here in the hope there are many people in and around Aberdeenshire reading these forums wanting this fab TV!! :thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom