Panasonic TH37PE50 Review

A

Adebenchris

I'm thinking about getting one of the Pannys and saw a recent review (within the last couple of months) Could anyone point me in the right direction or give me the highlights?

All the reviews I've seen previously and on the forums seem very positive so it's defintiely one to consider along with the 37" Sharp LCD.

Orwella

If you do not intend to connect a PC or XBOX, and have not been caught up in the HD hype, the PE50 is simply the best value quality plasma around. Some members on this forum have said that the Sharp P50 looks better. This is down to personal opinion, but for me the colour reproduction and viewing angles are vastly superior on the Panny.

A

Adebenchris

Thanks Orwella and [email protected] for the advice. :)

I'm trying to ignore the HD hype and this does look a great buy. We're wall mounting and sit dead on 3m away so I have considered the 42" but thought it too big. Any thoughts from anyone else who has the 37" or the 42"?

I've seen a posting in another thread showing the 37" at £799 - this has got to be the best price yet (www.videokit.co.uk).

Very tempting but there are also the new sets on the way that maybe worth the wait but they appear to be £1500 plus.

I also still be grateful for any details on the recent review.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Samsung TV Launch & QN95A Neo QLED Review, plus Film & TV news & Reviews
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom