Panasonic TH37PA20b Plasma. Any Good?

Discussion in 'Panasonic TVs Forum' started by boingboing, May 29, 2004.

1. boingboing

boingboing

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +25
    I've finally decided to take the plunge and spend £2k of my hard earned on a Plasma and came accross this little beauty. I didn't want a 42" but 37" is ideal.

http://www.empiredirect.co.uk/productdetails/index.asp?modelcode=PAN-TH37PA20B&clear=

I cant seem to find many reviews on it unfortunately but I have heard a lot of people raving about Panny Plasma's on here, so as it says in the heading, is it any good???

Cheers

Pete

2. Ianc

Ianc

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I looked at this and ended up with the 42" (because I had room on my barclaycard and didnt have the wife with me at crucial purchasing time).

As far as I could see picture was same quality as the 42" which is excellent.

Dont forget to budget for a Stand or Wall Mount or the expensive Panasonic 'TV cabinet'

Alternative to the panasonic wall mounts are the Vogel EFW2001 which is circa £130

Lots of people on this fourm have bought from John LEwis, getting John Lewis to price match Richer Sounds, because you get 5year warranty included.

The TV comes with everything you need out of the box (apart frm a stand!/wall mount), its a doddle to use for family.

They're a great screen overall but do shop around and think about the warranty.

And you'll need 2 of you at least to put it on the wall - they weigh the same as a gaggle of small children.