Panasonic TH-50pz80B dvb region settings

EllGazzell

Standard Member
Hi, can anyone tell me how I can change the region setting for my TV? We bought it in the UK but have since moved to the Czech Republic. We never had it set up to an antenna in the UK and just watched a few films from our popcornhour on it.

We connected it to the antenna over here and it went through the automatic set up and tuned to all the digital stations available here no problems. The TV guide works to the extent its showing the current program and such but the time settings are all wrong. Its 1 hour behind and I can’t change it anywhere. I’ve read the manual over and over and all I can gather is it uses the bbc for its calibration settings on the guide.

I can’t get BBC here so I wondered if anyone knew of a way to change the region. It’s compatible to use here as we have the menu option to change the language to Czech and it was manufactured in bloody Plzen, which is 1 hour away from us!!

Any help or advice would be very much appreciated

James

EllGazzell

Standard Member
BUMP

I am still getting annoyed on a daily basis with this time setting problem, especially now the hockey season is in full swing. I have tried emailing Panasonic twice but haven't
had a response.

Anyone got any idea's guys and gal's

ever hopeful

James

rewerb

Try a reset to "shipping condition". Then when you turn it on you should get an option to define country etc.

EllGazzell

Standard Member
Tried it several times previous, I just get taken to the auto setup screen when I power on. Ah well, Ive kinda give up now, thanks for your tho.

James

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: LG C1 OLED + JBL Synthesis SDR-35 First Thoughts, plus TV Show & Disc Reviews & more
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom