panasonic th-50px60b reviews

wolvesfc2006

Established Member
Reaction score
i have this tv but cant find any reviews for it can only find 42 inch version any one help just wonderd what score it got and who reviewed it cheers ade

i can find one for the american version

also try home cinema choice or trusted reviews the 50px600 according to spec is the same pq wise so that should give you an idea

people usually look for reviews before they buy a tv.do you have problems with your set or is it not up to your expectations

Wolvesfan

What is your source for viewing, sky/freeview/dvd etc,if freeview whats the picture quality like.If you have any hd source whats the picture like.

I have been looking for a 50inch plasma and looking around the usuall currys pcworld and comet in Wolvo the pictures look below par due to them not calibrating correctly.

Where did you get yours and how much?

Up the Wolves!!!:thumbsup:

Regards

Keith

Wolvesfan

What is your source for viewing, sky/freeview/dvd etc,if freeview whats the picture quality like.If you have any hd source whats the picture like.

do a search for the 50px60 owners thread that should give you plenty of info on pq on all sources

picture is mint mate i had 3 faulty samsung 50 inch this is 100 times better i have sky hd which is amazing normal sky looks as good as dvd and 360 loks the dogs cant recomend this tv enough mate

oh i got it from tylers paid 1999.99 tat was bout 3 months ago i kmow you can getem a lot cheaper now sound and vision online and digital direct my mates have bought of them they are pretty reliable also theres abig tv place in high street bloxwich might be worth alook my mate is manager of tylers all the lads in there have panasonic plasmas hope this helps up the wolves

Wolves

Thanks for the info, will have a look round the smaller shops to see if they have one on demo.

I wish when you went into the shops someone had a demo of sky hd (live) rather than the usuall demo they show so you could see how good/bad sky hd is.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom