Panasonic TH-42PZ80B John Lewis Instore

FRS2462

Standard Member
Just ordered one of these from John Lewis in Glasgow for an incredible £699 including free delivery and 5 year warranty.
This was not a price match it is the actual instore price. They are advertised on John Lewis website for £999.
Buy Panasonic Viera TH42PZ80B Plasma HD Ready Digital Television, 42 Inch online at JohnLewis.com
Cheapest price I have seen elsewhere is £730 and & £734 from Richer Sounds & Amazon respectively.
That is without warranty and a 5 week wait to boot.
They had 96 in stock at 17:00 this evening.

rb5201

Just ordered one of these from John Lewis in Glasgow for an incredible £699 including free delivery and 5 year warranty.
This was not a price match it is the actual instore price. They are advertised on John Lewis website for £999.
Buy Panasonic Viera TH42PZ80B Plasma HD Ready Digital Television, 42 Inch online at JohnLewis.com
Cheapest price I have seen elsewhere is £730 and & £734 from Richer Sounds & Amazon respectively.
That is without warranty and a 5 week wait to boot.
They had 96 in stock at 17:00 this evening.
Been trying to decide between the px and pz, but at this price seems silly to to go for the pz. Plus no one seems to have either of these at the moment so this seemed to good to be true, but phoned this morning, being delivered next wednesday:thumbsup:

The number for the glasgow store is 0141 3536677 should anyone else be interested:smashin:

Many thanks FRS2462:D

rjman

Standard Member
Thanks for the info. Just ordered mine from Glasgow John lewis. - No hassle at all , £699 delivered and 5 year warranty.

Very hard to beat in my opinion. I was going for the Costco deal but I think this deal is just as good.

Thanks for the above postings.

monkeydo

Novice Member
Price has gone back up to £999 now:(

Yep, can confirm. I rang the store and this is what I was told. Looks like I'm going to have to keep looking at the PX80 instead!

Bobbler

Banned
Gah!
I knew I shouldnt have dawdled about. Still, back home tomorrow so can have a look around properly. May just got the extra month and wait for the new models to come through.

N

nickrt

Thanks for the link to the Glasgow John Lewis- called them and have got the panasonic 42pz80B for £699 with 5 years warranty and free delivery (20/2/09) ....the best price I could get was from a local Panasonic shop who offered me the same package for £761 -if I picked up.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom