Panasonic TH-42PZ80 prices in your area help me price match please

V

vwgolfman

Hi,
My local John Lewis shop has TH-42PZ80's in stock at £999.

Please can I have price info for that model in other shops in your area(s) so that I have more ammunition with which to barter with JL?

May I ask your opinion(s) on my best approach to getting this set at a much lower price from JL?

Kind thanks for your time.

thomp256

Standard Member
Hi,
My local John Lewis shop has TH-42PZ80's in stock at £999.

Please can I have price info for that model in other shops in your area(s) so that I have more ammunition with which to barter with JL?

May I ask your opinion(s) on my best approach to getting this set at a much lower price from JL?

Kind thanks for your time.
£729 at Richer Sounds. Good luck.

andy1249

Distinguished Member
I bought a PZ80 not so long ago , and recently Ive been hounded by people frantically wanting to know who has stock and where to buy.

Clearly the stock is not going to be replenished before the new models come out , so if you want one , then it very much looks like you should forget about trying to knock a few quid off and just grab it while you can!

I feel sorry for my friend ,( :D not really :D ) who was laughing at me before christmas for buying when I did , saying he was going to get one in the January sales .... they are cheaper now, but he cant get one !
And I got a free BD35 too !!

Last edited:

NatD

Hi!

I initially got JL Cheadle to match Glasgow at £699 when I purchased about 10 days ago.

It got delivered on Thursday last week, but a couple of days before that, I saw on here that JL Watford had sold at £599, so I contacted them and they refunded me £100 making it an awesome price for a great TV!

G

GOONER1903

JL Aberdeen had them for £699 on Thursday past so you could try matching against that, or ordering direct from there? I managed to get there Undersales team to match the JL Watford price of £599 on Tuesday so got it for that, but i think the Watford price went up to £719 the next day so £699 seems to be the best going just now. The £699 in JL Aberdeen is a local price matach vs. Comet or something i think?

A

Ananokki

The Glasgow John Lewis have it on sale for £699 still as far as I know, get your local store to price match that.

LigerZero

Standard Member
Just ordered myself one from a local John Lewis and asked them to price match JL Aberdeen - they called back 5 minutes later to confirm and its on its way for £699 with free delivery :D

V

vwgolfman

Woohoo!

Just done this myself and they've agreed to price match Glasgow.

At first they said the decision would need to be made by their undersales team but not wanting to wait (incase Glasgow upped their price or went out of stock) and after reading your message I called them back to see if they couldn't expedite matters.

They could!

I've now reserved the little baby for collection tomorrow :thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Panasonic HZ2000 OLED TV Review: The best OLED for movie viewing in 2020
Top Bottom