Panasonic TH-42PWD7BK - Special AVForum offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Alistair,

please can you quote me for the following including delivery:

Panasonic TH-42PWD7BK (no stand/wall mount required)
JS RGB-VGA Box

Cheers, Kris.

Alistair,

Could you please give me a quote on the following:

Panasonic TH-42PWD7BS with free Component Video board (BNC)
Desk Top Stand (silver)
2m 3 RCA-3BNC Van Damme Cable

The DVD,XBOX & Sky will be routed via an ARCAM AVR300 to component in on the Panny
Is it possible to retrofit additional boards if required ??
i.e HDMI Component Board ??

Cheers,
Graham

Alastair has the free component board offer finished ?

Taz

Taz

We have changed the offer so you can choose your own board rather than including it in the price. The plasma screen price has been reduced to take this into account as has also included a further price reduction on the screen and a few of the terminal boards.

Regards

Alastair :hiya:

Hi Alistair

I'm interested in this offer. (although a few days ago I had made up my mind that it was the VR5 for me - damn that mega test!)

I wonder if you could give me a price for

Panasonic TH-42PWD7BS
Desk stand

I'll be connecting Sky+, so I'm assuming the JS RGB-VGA converter seems to be a must?

And I am awaiting delivery of a JVC- th-sw8 home cinema system, which has component output. So I'm guessing that the dual slot board is the one for me, right?

Also does the JS converter come with a cable to connect it to the VGA port? If not, can you include one of them in any quote?

Oh, and a price for component leads?

Sorry for the long-winded enquiry - still as unsure of myself on this purchase as I ever was. Feel like Bambi on ice in these forums!

Er...and if you thing the NEC VR5 wouldn;t be a bad acquisition, please let me know, eh? Becasue I am concerned with future proofing it IF I CAN and IF the down side isn;t too far down.

Thanks in advance

Gordy

Hi Alastair,

Can you please quote me a price for,

42PWD7BK
Component/Composite/SVHS dual board
Desk Stand
JS RGB -> Component Converter
Extra Two years warranty (3 YR)

Also I'm in Northern Ireland so see how that affects delievery. Is the onsite warranty still good in N. Ireland. Also, sorry to get off the thread but which is better RGB -> component -> compoent board or RGB-> VGA -> VGA board?

Cheers!

Gordy/ Spicy_fajita

Good morning and thanks for your enquiries. You both have PM

Regards

Alistair,

Any chance of a requote? Can't seem to order it all on website...

TH-42PWD7BS (silver) + free Slimline tilting wall mount

Component Video additional board (RCA would be nice but BNC dual slot board will do).
Additional PC slot board
3m 3 RCA-3BNC Van Damme Cable

hi
does the 37 inch one have all the same HDTV modes as the 42 incher?

also do you have any buy now pay in 12 months type options?

my housemate baught a 37 inch phillips Philips 37PF9946, with the promise that it DID have component in (& the woman in the shop told him that is what their display model was on)

i looked on the web & there seemed to be some confusion, some sites saying yes to compnonet & others saying no.

i have had a look, & whilst no expert i cant see component in on the telly. i think they had it rigged up through the vga, as the puicture was mnucgh better than what we can get on it through the scart.

i am going to fish for a vga - component adapter which i have been told you can get, however if they dont give one (for free after all a point of the sale was component video) i may suggest my mate says he doesnt want it & go for yours, however he will want the years interest free credit on it i think

certainly when i buy a screen maybe later i nthe year, i will prolly get the one you sell :)

Having just taken delivery of, set up (surprisingly easy)and watched LOTR on, a TH-42PWD7BK, a big thanks to Alistair, Ben & Claire of AV-Sales for providing customer satisfaction. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again (I'm not affiliated with them in any way)

A big pat on the back from me, a first time plasma buyer.

:clap:

Hi Alastair

Does this deal include next day delivery or 2-3 working days delivery.

Regards :hiya:

406lx - good morning.

You have PM. Delivery is normally 24/ 48 hours depending on location and stock availability.

Regards

Hi Alastair

Just placed my order through your website.

Thanks for your helpful information.

:thumbsup:

406lx

Thanks for your message. let me know if you require any further help.

Regards

Hi there,
I saw on the website you are offering the PW7B including a mediabox for £1392 - http://www.av-sales.co.uk/plasma/html/panasonic_th-42pw7b_plasma.html

Is there any further 'Forum' discount available on this?

Could you quote me for:

1)
Silver TH-42PWD7BS
Tilting wall mount
1 Component board
1 JS RGB to VGA Converter box
2 Year onsite loan exchange

2)
Silver TH-42PW7B
Mediabox
Tilting wall mount
1 Component board
1 JS RGB to VGA Converter box

The reason I have added the component board + RGB box to the second one is I'm not sure I have space for the mediabox - although might as well have it if it's free(!) But if you could quote for number 2 without the mediabox as well, that would be useful.

Thanks!

Alastair
Being a bit 'thick' here :confused:
The offer with the 'free' mediabox as mentioned by Bowlhead2000 above seems a great deal - there does seem to be a slight variation between the model numbers of that and the AV Forums offer panel. Please can you quote for the following and explain to a 'plasma thickie' what the differences are in the panels(If any)
With Many Thanks
B.

Charcoal TH-42PW7B (Or is the mediabox offer limited to silver?)
Mediabox (Assume Mediabox has own terminal board)
Tilting wall mount

Charcoal TH-42PW7B
Dual Slot Terminal Board
Tilting wall mount

Alastair
Good morning could you please quote me for
1. charcoal pwd7
2. comp.s-vid.comp dual board
3. js scart - vga block
4. slimline tilt wallmount
5. delivery to Dublin, Ireland.
I am vat registered in ireland so please quote less vat.
Cheers
Rod

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom