Panasonic TH-42PWD5 plasma

G

gjc36

Recently moved into a new house. The old owner has left a Panasonic TH-42PWD5 plasma. I'm trying to connect my NTL cable box, but no scart socket in the TV. I presume there is some sort of scart to video in cable available, but being a novice I have no idea which one I need. If anyone is familiar with this screen I'd really appreciate some advice.

Baldster

I have one which I've just finished needing as have just upgraded to Sky HD. Definitely works with your panel as I've been using it with my PW6. Send me a private message if you're interested in purchasing, was about to put it on Ebay.

sdb123

Distinguished Member
Baldster said:
I have one which I've just finished needing as have just upgraded to Sky HD. Definitely works with your panel as I've been using it with my PW6. Send me a private message if you're interested in purchasing, was about to put it on Ebay.

I'd recommend placing an ad in the classifieds here rather than conducting business by PM. ;)

G

gjc36

Ok... I have connected the converter and I now have a picture. Still a small problem though. The picture looks like it is in zoom aspect. I have tried changing the NTL box output to different aspects e.g. letterbox, but it doesn't make any difference. Any ideas? :suicide:

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom