Panasonic TH-42PW7B vs TH-42PWD7BS

N

Neelix

I have decided to purchase a Panny PW7 but can't figure out what the difference is between the TH-42PW7B TH-42PWD7BS :confused: They are both silver, both same res and spec... same panel I am guessing so what does the "D" stand for in PWD7? I will be only be connecting via VGA and DVI so don't need and other connections although I see you can get a media box for the TH-42PW7B. Can someone please explain quickly what the difference is if any so that I can order today :D

d is commercial version that offers more PIP features PW7 is 'home' edition

Thanks mep, do we know which one most people go for on here and which one would best suit my needs as described above?

i was also thinking along the same lines as you
the media box 1 is cheaper why
what does the media box do
im looking for good quality but 1 wont 1 as simple as poss
i know i didnt answer your question but hopefully this may help
get some answers
jim

i went for pw7 and am very very happy with it.....don't have media box but have not seen good reviews for it here...only thing in its favour seems to be ease of use...would recommend using component and vga inputs (vga comes as standard)

yes you can add 3 terminal boards to both 42" screens and there are some limitations Scart, HDMI and DVi can only go in slot 1 and 2, D-sub terminals and component can go in all 3 so you can have 3 component inputs but only 2 scarts

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom