For Sale Panasonic TH-42PW6 Plasma Display

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by jonl, Apr 25, 2016.

1. jonl

jonl
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    This is a Panasonic plasma display so it has no TV tuner included. It is over 10 years old so it is Standard Definition but was considered a very good model of its time and may be useful to someone using it with legacy input equipment. It hasn't been used in a few years but it seems to be in full working order. It has a VGA input and slots for other interface cards. I have a number of other interface cards to go with it (included in the sale), including DVI, Component/RGBand SCART (I can supply a full list of model numbers if you ask).

The stand shown in the pictures comes with the display - it's not Panasonic but it matches the silver colour of the display.

There is also the original remote control and instruction manual.

I'm fairly certain I still have the original box and polystyrene packing in the loft so if this is important to you, please ask and I'll go up and check.

Looking for a quick sale before moving house so offers considered.

Located midway between Cirencester and Oxford. Buyer must collect.

IMG_2302.jpg IMG_2303.jpg IMG_2304.jpg IMG_2305.jpg

Price and currency: £40
    Delivery: Goods must be exchanged in person
    Payment method: PayPal or cash
    Advertised elsewhere?: Not advertised elsewhere
    Prefer goods collected?: I prefer the goods to be collected

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

2. lscolman

lscolman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +161
    Hi,
    Can you double check the model number? The PF11 is a Full HD screen as long as you add an HDMI board, but I didn't know it came in silver?

The model number is bottom left front or on the label on the rear.

Cheers, Lee

3. jonl

jonl
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Sorry - you're right. I put in the model number of a current plasma I own, read off the front of the instruction manual. The model for sale is a TH42-PW6. I'll try to take down the advert and replace it with one with the correct model number (and I'll try to concentrate a bit more this time :facepalm:).

4. jonl

jonl
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I just updated the title. Hopefully there's no more confusing information on there.