1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Panasonic TH-42PW5B plasma panel - £3099

Discussion in 'Shopping, Deals, Discounts & Bargains' started by dfh28, Feb 24, 2003.

1. dfh28

dfh28

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Just got this from Techtronics including a TY-42TM4ZB terminal board for £3099 including vat. Ordered last monday received 4 days later.

Its the black screen,(Silver costs more) and they had the proper panasonic black desk top stand in stock as well.

They also list a buy now pay 9 months later facility with Panasonic which may be of interest to someone.

I know that alot of people will body swerve this company but they had them in stock at the best price i could find for the black model with quick delivery. I had this screen on order with another company for 3 weeks and every week they promised that it would come in the next week and it was £300 more expensive.

The link :

http://www.techtronics.com/uk/shop/865-panasonic-th42pw5b-plasma-widescreen-tv.html

2. MarkHudds

MarkHudds

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    Good price ... I just hope, for your sake, that you never have to contact their after-sales customer service :eek:

3. Ally

Ally

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi

I am so so so tempted. One question tho...does the terminal board have component in and also vga? I'll be interested to read any review you can give.

Cheers

Ally

4. Mr Underhill

Mr Underhill

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6
    Sevenouaks are doing it for £3k.

If you go to John Lewis I think they'll do a price match - with a free 5 year garauntee.

Various adverts in the mags for £2700.

5. lab

lab

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    #2999.00 for the silver model on a buy it now offer on ebay.

6. Ally

Ally

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I doubt Sevenoaks are doing it at £3k...They are never 'on the money' for AV / HIFI equipment in general although they do provide good service in my previous experience. MAybe its the 37" version youve seen at £2700. If you can let me know where it is available for 2.7k inc vat then I'm having one tomorrow.