1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

panasonic th-42pw4 and panasonic sc-ht900

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by wiggs, Sep 9, 2003.

1. wiggs

wiggs
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi, I have just purchased a panasonic sc-ht900 home cinema package from multiregion magic...which has been modified for multi region . The problem i have is when ever i play a dvd i get screen flicker and occasionally a faint black horizontal line moving up and down the screen . I never had this with my previous dvd player ( cheap lenox sound one ) . I have removed all other boxs , sky video etc but no difference. I have also tryed composite , s video and component leads none of which makes any difference . I do not get any flickering or lines whith sky , video ar playstation2 .I have also gone through all the menu's and set ups but nothing seams to make any difference .( flickering and lines more noticable on darker pictures ) Any body have the same dvd player with any probs , or any ideas what it could be ( or could it be faulty modification ) Thanks in advance ..

2. jmack

jmack

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    as you say you dont get it with sky/ games etc. and not with your old dvd player

i would guess its the new dvdplayer faulty or bad chipping mod.