Panasonic th-42pw3

E

EdwardDAL

What is this Plasma like? How much is it worth second hand?

Thanks for your help.

If im not mistaken..... this model was manufactured differently to current ones, it cost more to manufacture and i believe I have heard it to have been very good. Of course it is relatively old now so depending on the amount and type of use, the value would vary. Even for a good one, I'd probably not pay more than £1500 given the price of the latest model and the benefits that a new machine bring (ie. warranty).

all the bst

ad

Thanks for the info, what was different about the manufacturing? When did production of this model stop? I think I might be able to get one for £800, that has had around 5 days use (not sure if that is 120 hours, or 5 days general viewing).

Originally posted by EdwardDAL
Thanks for the info, what was different about the manufacturing? When did production of this model stop? I think I might be able to get one for £800, that has had around 5 days use (not sure if that is 120 hours, or 5 days general viewing).

whom through may I enquire?

Ok maybe dont quote me on that...... but in any case, £800 is a serious bargain for 5 days sensible use. Have a look and see if it has screen burn and check it out in general.... could be a real steal

ad

Originally posted by buns
could be a real steal

ad

could well be:devil: :devil: :devil:

make sure its not stolen as you might not be able to get it serviced or repaired.

and its illegal:D :D :D

Is there not a way on the menu's to determine how many hours actual use its had? May be worth checking that out.

I am also looking at the SAMSUNG SPL4225, does anyone know anything about this model?

Thanks

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom