Panasonic TH-42PE30 PC Card Question

C

ColinDJ

I've recently purchased a Panasonic TH-42PE30. I'd like to view my photos from my Fuji Smartmedia Card on the screen but I don't know which PC card adapter fits the Vieira. Could someone please post a link or tell me which type I need?

Many thanks

ColinDJ said:
I've recently purchased a Panasonic TH-42PE30. I'd like to view my photos from my Fuji Smartmedia Card on the screen but I don't know which PC card adapter fits the Vieira. Could someone please post a link or tell me which type I need?

Many thanks

get a PCMCIA card adaptor, should be able to put your flash card in that then into the viera, as far as i know the only dedicated slot is a memory stick one.

dont take my word for it tho as i dont have this screen, interested in it tho

JagoPlasma said:
get a PCMCIA card adaptor, should be able to put your flash card in that then into the viera, as far as i know the only dedicated slot is a memory stick one.

dont take my word for it tho as i dont have this screen, interested in it tho
Memory Stick is a Sony format, the Viera has a dedicated Secure Digital (SD) memory slot and as you correctly state an additional PCMCIA card slot for adaptor cards so that the TV can then read Memory Sticks, Compact Flash, Smart Media, MMC etc.

S.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom