• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Panasonic Th 42 PV 60 Purple Snake

hifi381

Standard Member
Hi guys,

after almost 2 years everything is ok.Now I have problem with purple snake on my Panny 42 PV 60.Can you tell me?....any help for this problem!!!

Thanks

hifi381

Standard Member
Guys,

please can you help me about calibrations? This is my original picture menu on my Pany! I found some calibrations with CLICK option,but I can do it,because my menu are different.

Thank you!!!!!

Attachments

• Pany th 42 pv 60.jpg
    Pany th 42 pv 60.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 569
  • Pany th 42 pv 60 1.jpg
    Pany th 42 pv 60 1.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 621

badkarma

Established Member
Not really sure what the problem is here, the first pic shows the screen in Cinema mode and the second one in Normal mode.

What is it you need to know about these modes :confused:

hifi381

Standard Member
It's ok.

I need,real /D 6500 K/AVIA or some other DVD calibrations parameter in some on this modes! This is original Panasonic settings.I now for colour menagement, must be on OFF,colour balance on WARM,but I dont now for Contrast,Brightness,Sharpness and Colour. How many CLICK LEFT OR RIGHT.

Thanks

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom