Panasonic TH-37PX60 opinions.

lewisn1

Standard Member
Hi all,

I was all set to buy a Sumsung 40" LCD when I went to comet and got the bloke to put a dvd on that and the panny px60 and there was no comparison. The Panny blew the new Samsung LCD away!!!

So I have decided to buy this as its £1180 on Currys and with a discount code can be had for £1120 which I think is a steal.

Just wanted to know if any owners could give me any tips on this screen when setting it up (running it in) or any other places to buy it from thats better than Currys !!!!

Thanks,
Neil.

nikz06

lewisn1 said:
haha Thanks Malabbey I didnt notice the settings thread, only the 42" one.

OK another question, I have just bought a new house and the living room is 18ft by 10.8ft I thought the 37" would be sensible as its not huge but I'd love a 42" Plasma. Whats your thoughts on what size is best then?

If you got money for the 42" then go for it! Bigger the better, you'll get use to it after you've settled with the screen, for HD material the bigger the better! Go for it, my 37" coming tomorrow.

Timdog

lewisn1 said:
OK another question, I have just bought a new house and the living room is 18ft by 10.8ft I thought the 37" would be sensible as its not huge but I'd love a 42" Plasma. Whats your thoughts on what size is best then?

I got the 37" and I'm not disappointed, but if you can afford the 42" (and the missus will let you!) then get the big one!! :thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom