1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Panasonic TH 37PA30

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by sunderland, Oct 16, 2004.

1. sunderland

sunderland

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +242
    have been looking at this plasma. and i have also seen the th37pa30b. is the only difference between them that the 30b has freeview. please help as i want to get one but if thats the only difference i will go for the cheaper one as im not bothered about freeview. thanks for any help.

2. Just call me Al

Just call me Al

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +132
    I can't help you with the 'b'. But I would urge you to go for the one with freeview. The picture is great & resale may make a vast difference. You can also record from the freeview. I'm think the Panasonic Freeview is better than a seperate box. At first I used a Netgem box (the latest one with the Panasonic) but I always felt it was not so good.

3. Steve_P

Steve_P

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +142
  4. sunderland

sunderland

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +242
    cheers for that lads i might just go for the pa30 as i dont need freeview and as you get 1 years warranty with it i can afford to pay for a extended warranty with what i pay less

5. dempsey

dempsey

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    The only problem I can see is that should you have a problem, even in-warranty and any of the service parts or components on the PA30 are not common with the PE30 there could be a lengthy wait for Panasonic UK to get hold of the parts.