Panasonic ST60 Plasma vs Hisense B7500 VA-panel (or similar)?

My advice to you had you been in the UK is that if you are looking to buy as cheap as possible look on eBay that's assuming you can find the exact model you want.

If you are looking to sell eBay isn't the best place especially if you put it up for auction, fixed price would have to be used.

I sold mine on a local Facebook group which has 40,173 members currently and the person who bought mine was keen not to miss out as she'd just missed out on another one.

She tried half heartedly to knock me down on price but I'd had a number of other interested parties so used this in my favour.

Ended up getting the £ 150 I wanted which I thought was fair for a 5 year old TV which cost £ 700 new and was not a budget TV by any means when released.

It was not 4K but it was a Freeview HD Smart TV and they sell for more. For example I had a 42" Toshiba Full HD 1080p non Smart from 2008 which I sold for £ 40 on the same Facebook group.

My advice to you had you been in the UK is that if you are looking to buy as cheap as possible look on eBay that's assuming you can find the exact model you want.

If you are looking to sell eBay isn't the best place especially if you put it up for auction, fixed price would have to be used.

I sold mine on a local Facebook group which has 40,173 members currently and the person who bought mine was keen not to miss out as she'd just missed out on another one.

She tried half heartedly to knock me down on price but I'd had a number of other interested parties so used this in my favour.

Ended up getting the £ 150 I wanted which I thought was fair for a 5 year old TV which cost £ 700 new and was not a budget TV by any means when released.

It was not 4K but it was a Freeview HD Smart TV and they sell for more. For example I had a 42" Toshiba Full HD 1080p non Smart from 2008 which I sold for £ 40 on the same Facebook group.
Thank you for the answer. We were looking to buy as I wrote, and now we own two St60, one 50 inch (as a bedroom/backup-tv, and one 55 inch in the living room. So a big thank you to everyone in the thread who helped us with your knowledge. :)

Just out of interest how much did you pay for your used 55” ST60?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom