Panasonic software download

N

npmcl

Apparently there is to be a software download for the Panasonic TX23LXD50, TX26LXD50/52/500, TX32LXD52/500 on the 14/15 Nov. It's a repeat download of v1.67. As I'm new to this TV I've a couple of questions....

As I only took delivery of my TX26LXD500 yesterday it's possible that I already have this version, can someone tell me where to find the current version number?

As it's a repeat has anybody already downloaded this version, were there any problems? I know that there have been some disastrous downloads from Panasonic in the past.

Thanks.

Zac_666

Standard Member
Version should be somewhere under the SETUP menu - see manual but its fairly clearly laid out - my set after initially turning it on, requested downloading and installing this new version - took about 1/2 - 1 hour overall, however was straight-forward, and provides a user friendly bar showing progress made

PaulGT

i'm getting my 26lxd52 on saturday, how to i download this software or is it done via the aerial?
thanks

N

npmcl

PaulGT, you'll find instructions for software downloads in the manual. You can set it up to be done automatically or to do it manually.

PaulGT

Just a reminder! This software update is currently available! Downloaded it and updated it earlier! Cannot see any difference, but its done now!

N

npmcl

I also downloaded it, so it appears that our new TVs didn't already have this version although it's a repeat. BTW the download ceases at 9am tomorrow.

Top Bottom