panasonic shavers, any good ?

redboy1

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Looking at buying the Panasonic ES-RF31-S511 Rechargeable Electric Shaver
Sorry can't post link as on my phone.
Anyone else got this shaver or other model ?
If you have are they any good ?

only if they do 1080p/24hz other than that forget them mate.

Oh ok, are there any blokes on here that do shave, not ones that havn't started yet ?

Looking at buying the Panasonic ES-RF31-S511 Rechargeable Electric Shaver
Sorry can't post link as on my phone.
Anyone else got this shaver or other model ?
If you have are they any good ?

Hi mate, I use one. Not sure of the exact model number but its a four bladed one, its the best electric shaver that I have used.

I have tried philips and braun before but the panasonic is better.

But thats bearing in mind the limitations of electric shavers :)

Last edited:
— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
I've had several electric, Philishave were my last two. I think I had a Braun before that. They tend to dull to an un-usable level after about a year and really tug at the hairs.
I gave up with them in the end and now use the old fashioned Double Edged safety razors. Plenty of discussions on here about it.
The electrics are OK for a quick shave but never get anywhere near as close as a proper single blade. I've not been tempted to use my electric shaver once since I took up DE shaving a few months ago.
its not for everyone, but I'm glad I stopped using electrics.

Thanks for replys :) I have a wet shave 3 times a week but use an electric inbetween wet shaves just to take the edge off. I've used a Phillips 3 rounded one for about 12 years but its giving up the ghost, never tried the flat blade electric shavers as I've always thought the 3 round blade ones were best, after looking at a few reviews these panny ones are getting good marks.

Thanks for replys :) I have a wet shave 3 times a week but use an electric inbetween wet shaves just to take the edge off. I've used a Phillips 3 rounded one for about 12 years but its giving up the ghost, never tried the flat blade electric shavers as I've always thought the 3 round blade ones were best, after looking at a few reviews these panny ones are getting good marks.

I have been put off flat blades as they don't give a close shave.

Been and bought from argos for 61 pounds and got 5 pound card aswell.
Seems the cheapest around that I could find, used to be around the 170 mark.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom