1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Panasonic Service Menu access problems

Discussion in 'TVs' started by chopper dave, Jan 10, 2004.

Tags:
  1. chopper dave

chopper dave

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Can anyone help

I am aware that Access to the service menu is via Pressing both the down channel button on the set and the index button on the remote. This has been working fine, however, i am no longer able to access the menu anymore. Both the buttons are still operational individualy but do not seem able to provide the service menu access. Anyone got any tips????

Thanks

Chopper Dave

2. petebog

petebog

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Did you turn the bass full up and the treble full down???

3. chopper dave

chopper dave

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    hi petebog

Not that i am aware of. i recall pressing the 'N' button or one in that area of the remote and the menu simply disappeared. It has not been accesable since.

What effect does turning the bass/treble have on access to the service menu?

Thanks

Chopper Dave

4. petebog

petebog

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    On my Panasonic, to access service menu you turn bass full, treble full down, exit menu's and then press index on remote and channel down on tv set.

The sound settings are probably just the way the tv know's you want service mode.

5. petebog

petebog

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    On my Panasonic, to access service menu you turn bass full, treble full down, exit menu's and then press index on remote and channel down on tv set.

The sound settings are probably just the way the tv know's you want service mode.

Sorry sent msg twice.:rolleyes:

6. chopper dave

chopper dave

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    cheers

I now have access to the service menu again. Oh the joy of convergence.......

Thanks

Chopper Dave