Panasonic Service Centres....

xxalxx

Standard Member
Reaction score
Got a faulty panny 700, rung up panasonic to get it fixed, and they want me to get Martin Dawes to service it ?? Rung MD and they dont even touch them ? Anyone else had this ??

Taking it back to the dealer (discount electrical - cos they are brilliant, and know ewhat they are talking about :thumbsup: ) though as I aint letting anyone from MD/Joe Bloggs Repairs anywhere near it!

Al

xxalxx said:
Got a faulty panny 700, rung up panasonic to get it fixed, and they want me to get Martin Dawes to service it ?? Rung MD and they dont even touch them ? Anyone else had this ??

Taking it back to the dealer (discount electrical - cos they are brilliant, and know ewhat they are talking about :thumbsup: ) though as I aint letting anyone from MD/Joe Bloggs Repairs anywhere near it!

Al

Yep, out of the 4 listed service centers on my area only 1 handles projectors, they didnt even know they did unitll I told them panasonic had insisted that they definately did projector repairs. They really do need to get this sorted fast as this kind of service is completely unacceptable.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom