• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Panasonic SCHT17

A

Agent Orange

After weeks of torturing myself as to what all in one system i should get i plumped for the Panasonic SCHT17. However after a 3+1/2 week wait and after being lied to at least 3 times by the staff at DIgico :thumbsdow they finally told me yesterday they were out of stock!!! cheers..... santa's not coming to me this year :mad:

I've checked around and won't be able to get one till the beginning of January now and although i'm very impatient i'm considering just waiting for it.

Does anyone have the system already and can review it for me :lease: so i know whether it'll be worth the wait or not.

thanks!

A

Agent Orange

or can anyone then reccomend a similar quality unit which must have digital input and emphasis on stunning sound quality?

please....

A

Agent Orange

anyone, please....

does anyone know where i could get it then? seems to be some sort of supply issue with panny at the mo...

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom