• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

PANASONIC SCBT200 Bluray Home Cimema

russo109

Established Member
I currently have a pansonic 37lzd70 with panasonic SA-PT350 DVD surround sysytem connected to a PS3. I use my PS3 a bluray player and for games.

I am thinking of upgrading my DVD surround system to a Panasonic SC-PT200 bluray surround system. A few things which spring to mind:

1. I am a bit disappointed that the UK version is 5.1 whereas the USA version is7.1?
2. My existing Surround system wont decode DTS through the optical so most of the blurays play in dolby II mode.
3. I'm not impressed with the picture quality of bluray through the PS3 and dont get the wow factor when watching blurays.

Do you think its worth me upgrading to the new system will I get the wow factor in terms of picture and sound

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom