• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Panasonic SC-PT550 speaker question

vw man

The above system comes with two satalite speakers and two tall boys, does anybody know whether the tall boys could go at the rear of my room instead of next to my plasma? or do they HAVE to go next to my plasma.

My wife does not want them next to the TV, but i might get away with it if they go at the rear, of course the satalie ones would go next to the TV.

thanks......

SPARKY180

Standard Member
The above system comes with two satalite speakers and two tall boys, does anybody know whether the tall boys could go at the rear of my room instead of next to my plasma? or do they HAVE to go next to my plasma.

My wife does not want them next to the TV, but i might get away with it if they go at the rear, of course the satalie ones would go next to the TV.

thanks......

Yes you can swap the around if you need to.

It is quite a good system I have had it running now for about 6months without any problems. V+, Xbox 360 Sound and MP3 player all running through it.

Sparky

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom