Panasonic SC-PT470

tburchell

Standard Member
Hi folks, I’m trying to get hold of the speaker cables for the Panasonic SC-PT470. Can anyone please help me as all the eBay sellers so far have been scammers?

Kind regards,

Tim.

ShanePJ

Distinguished Member
AVForums Sponsor
These are the cable's numbers mentioned below however I suspect you will struggle if you haven't got the specific plugs and trying to make your own

Speaker cables
REEX0858-L (green), REEX0859-L (white), REEX0867A-L (red), REEX0860E-L (blue) and REEX0868E-L (grey)

If you have the plugs I would say any bell cable should be suffice although you'll need a tool to crimp them in place

My suggestion would be to look for another secondhand (spares or repairs) which has them and use those cables as individually they will cost you more than the units is worth

If you haven't got the manual, please find it here-->

tburchell

Standard Member
Thank you for your reply. Sadly I don’t have the plugs so I’m looking to source these cables complete. Are the cables proper to this model proprietary or can I use cables from other Panasonic models either side of this one?

ShanePJ

Distinguished Member
AVForums Sponsor
The only thing I would say, is look for a few models and check their manuals. If they have the same cable codes, then you will be able to use them

It’ll require a little investigating by yourself, but I would suspect that Panasonic wouldn’t have swapped the plug type to often. But you need to be sure, hence why I’ve suggested looking on Panasonic website for other models to see if they do in fact use the same cable plug at the head unit (which is the Panasonic all-in-one kit you plug everything into)

The latest video from AVForums

Paramount + UK launch: Halo, Star Trek and Beavis, and all the latest 4K + Movie/TV News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom