Panasonic SC-HTR210

pingu1

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi all, I was looking to buy this system (SC-HTR210) but looking at all the websites, including Panasonic's, no one says what the dimensions are inside the cabinet - where I'll be looking to put a PVR and Blu ray player.

Can anyone help me at all?

Thanks.

Hi all, I was looking to buy this system (SC-HTR210) but looking at all the websites, including Panasonic's, no one says what the dimensions are inside the cabinet - where I'll be looking to put a PVR and Blu ray player.

Thanks.

There's not a massive amount of space inside these cabinets. Presumably you have found somewhere that has these in stock as they were discontinued almost 6 months ago?

Thanks.

hi i also interest to buy this cabinet . i manage to find the dimensions from one website >>Home cinema systems PANASONIC SC HTR210 - Buying guide: compare prices, technical specifications, tests and reviews, news and videos...

Dimensions (WxDxH) 108 cm x 45.8 cm x 44.4 cm

:thumbsup: cheers... ^^

There's not a massive amount of space inside these cabinets. Presumably you have found somewhere that has these in stock as they were discontinued almost 6 months ago?

The high street stores still have them on their websites but they don't tell you the size of the inside! I've not found a shop with one yet and when I call it goes through to a call centre and they don't know the answer. Seems a bit pointless buying this if I can't fit anything in it. Good to know it was discontinued though - I didn't realise.

I like the idea of this because it's all contained in one unit, and I've got a Viera TV (it has Viera link), plus I've not got much room for speakers at the back (for 5.1). It also has doors on the front so keeps everything out of reach of my little son. Any suggestions for alternatives?

hi i also interest to buy this cabinet . i manage to find the dimensions from one website >>Home cinema systems PANASONIC SC HTR210 - Buying guide: compare prices, technical specifications, tests and reviews, news and videos...

Dimensions (WxDxH) 108 cm x 45.8 cm x 44.4 cm

:thumbsup: cheers... ^^

Thanks for this, but it's the dimensions inside the cabinet I'm looking for.

The high street stores still have them on their websites but they don't tell you the size of the inside! I've not found a shop with one yet and when I call it goes through to a call centre and they don't know the answer. Seems a bit pointless buying this if I can't fit anything in it. Good to know it was discontinued though - I didn't realise.

I like the idea of this because it's all contained in one unit, and I've got a Viera TV (it has Viera link), plus I've not got much room for speakers at the back (for 5.1). It also has doors on the front so keeps everything out of reach of my little son. Any suggestions for alternatives?

Thanks for this, but it's the dimensions inside the cabinet I'm looking for.

This cabinet is very good at what it does and you won't be disappointed. In reality with adjustment of the one internal shelf you could potentially fit 3 standard size boxes: 1 x Sky box, 1 x Blu-ray player, 1 x DVD recorder as an example.

This cabinet is very good at what it does and you won't be disappointed. In reality with adjustment of the one internal shelf you could potentially fit 3 standard size boxes: 1 x Sky box, 1 x Blu-ray player, 1 x DVD recorder as an example.

Cool, that's good to know. Do you have one of these yourself?
I was thinking I'd be putting my PVR (W=38cm, H=8cm, D=29cm) and a PS3 (if I can find one for a good price). I'd like to put my DVD player in as well but at a width of 43.5cm (D=20, H=4.5) I think I might be pushing my luck?

Cool, that's good to know. Do you have one of these yourself?
I was thinking I'd be putting my PVR (W=38cm, H=8cm, D=29cm) and a PS3 (if I can find one for a good price). I'd like to put my DVD player in as well but at a width of 43.5cm (D=20, H=4.5) I think I might be pushing my luck?

Don't have one myself, but as a Panasonic dealer have sold many. You would have enough room to stack the PVR on top of the DVD player and then put a PS3 on its own shelf. there is not enough room in these cabinets to put items side by side.

That's all I need to know - Thanks, you've been a great help. :thumbsup:

Useful tip if anyone wants this...
I trawled the local shops and managed to get an absolute bargain where a shop, who do not have a website, wanted to sell their ex-demo SC-HTR210. If you're haggler, you can get a good bargain! :thumbsup:

Useful tip if anyone wants this...
I trawled the local shops and managed to get an absolute bargain where a shop, who do not have a website, wanted to sell their ex-demo SC-HTR210. If you're haggler, you can get a good bargain! :thumbsup:

Hiya,
Just wondered how your system is going?
I'm considering something like this as the misses is not too keen on having speakers around the room.
Cheers.

It works a treat, although not sure how easy you'll find this exact system now?
When it was first set-up I was often switching between the TV and the cinema system and the difference was amazing! I would recommend getting a system that supports rear speakers but if your lounge/ room is not very big then a system like this is ideal. It also helps that it has the VIERA link so I can control it with the TV remote.

Cheers for that, I've seen it in a local store and thought that would do the trick.
So does it not support the addition of rear speakers? I don't think I would add any but having the option would be nice.

Cheers for that, I've seen it in a local store and thought that would do the trick.
So does it not support the addition of rear speakers? I don't think I would add any but having the option would be nice.

No it does not. The only 'supported' speakers are those in the unit: left, right, centre and a left & right sub. There are no extra outputs for more speakers, such as two rear speakers.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom