Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

Panasonic SC-HT75

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by Kain, Feb 21, 2003.

1. Kain

Kain
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    Anyone seen/heard the Panasonic SC-HT75? If so, how is the sound? What about the bass?

2. Kain

Kain
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    Anyone?

3. Kain

Kain
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    Bump!

4. ame

ame

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    If it's anything like the previous model ie: scht80 do not touch it with a barge pole!!

We had the scht80 and it was ok for 13 months. From then on it started to refuse to play some dvd's. In the end it would not play any dvd's, it swallowed a disc and had to be taken apart to rescue it only to find another disc stuck at the bottom!

We have replaced the system with a separate dvd player and receiver and the sound in my humble opinion is loads better than panasonic. I can actually hear bullets flying round the room now where as I couldn't before.

Also on the scht80 you can put the subwoofer on 4 different levels but other than that you couldn't change the bass level - well I naver worked out how to do it if you could!!!

5. ISHANTY

ISHANTY

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +66
    i had this machine about 6 months ago and i must say it was fine for a while but it has its limits i would not or ever go back to an all in one
    it played some dvd and not others stay well away from it it will only give you grief in the end, also its vey noisy when its changing the discs i cant even sell it no one wants it thats how good i is