1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Panasonic SC-HT670 - Television Sound Problems...

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Buying & Building' started by underparnv, Dec 17, 2004.

1. underparnv

underparnv

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hey everyone. Great setup you guys have over here.

Anyway, I am having a bit of a problem with the Panasonic SCHT670 that I just got as a gift. I have it all setup to where I can hear the DVD and CD and radio through the receiver, but I can't get sound to come from the TV through the receiver speakers. I have the audio cables running from the TV to the TV In on the back of the receiver, and I put the receiver in TV mode, but nothing comes out.

I am such a newbie at this I am sure I am just missing something stupid. If you have any ideas, please let me know.

Thanks,

underparnv

2. underparnv

underparnv

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    * - UPDATE - *
    I got ahold of Panasonic...finally. They said that it is an issue with my TV. I just need to figure out how to disable the TV speakers on the set, but I can't find any info on how to do it!!! My model # isn't even listed on their web site (Panasonic : CT-32G6E) -- and I got tired of waiting on hold for the tech department. So now I am back to sqaure one again!!! Argh!! :D

3. simon100

simon100

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +11
    Not sure if this is any help, but with my Sony you have to put it in 'headphone' mode and it will silence the TV speakers and send the sound via the audio output.