Panasonic remotes

pepitovfr

Standard Member
I have a perhaps slightly unusual question :)

Do the remotes of current model Panasonic LCD / Plasma TV's still control Panasonic VCRs ?

The remote on my 86cm Panasonic CRT televesion controls our Panasonic VCR just fine and it'd be nice if the remote from a new tv would too.

(yes yes I know I shouldn't still be using a VCR :)

Last edited:

pepitovfr

Standard Member
Have started looking at Panasonic plasma tv's but so far haven't found a salesman who can answer my question.

Anybody? :)

paulr2006

Distinguished Member
Have started looking at Panasonic plasma tv's but so far haven't found a salesman who can answer my question.

Anybody? :)
Perhaps because most of the sales people are not old enough to know what a VCR is :D:)

Wish I could answer your question mate but it's many years now since I had a VCR, you might however be able to find the answer via a phone call to Panny CS, phone is best as email is pretty slow, good luck :)

pepitovfr

Standard Member
Thanks. I gave Panasonic Australia a call today. The chap I spoke to tried couldn't give me an answer off hand so he suggested I put it in writing to them in an email.

paulr2006

Distinguished Member
Thanks. I gave Panasonic Australia a call today. The chap I spoke to tried couldn't give me an answer off hand so he suggested I put it in writing to them in an email.
Did not notice your location! hopefully Panny in Aus. can give you the answer you need :) There is a member on here (Alsina) who is a Panny dealer/service centre who just might be able to give you the information you need.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Reported HDMI 2.1 bugs, Audiolab Amp & LG LED Projector reviews + Best of the Month
Top Bottom