Panasonic refurbished on eBay

cal9099

Novice Member
Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone has tried buying a refurbished 4k TV from Panasonic's eBay page. I'm quite tight on money so saving about £200 (on the 55" cx700 for example) seems like a bargain compared to buying new. Or would I just be better off paying more for a few more years guarantee. Thanks!

pigglypots

Standard Member
Hi
Will report back, have just bought the 50CX802b from the outlet store, arrives today. Like you couldn't push the budget any further than that.

GadgetObsessed

The 50cx802b does seem like a good deal. Almost £200 cheaper than at Currys - although the Currys one has a 5 year guarantee.

cal9099

Novice Member
Hi
Will report back, have just bought the 50CX802b from the outlet store, arrives today. Like you couldn't push the budget any further than that.
Looking forward to hearing your feedback on it.

The 50cx802b does seem like a good deal. Almost £200 cheaper than at Currys - although the Currys one has a 5 year guarantee.
The 5 year (or 6 at richer sounds) guarantee is tempting given how much money you're putting down. But my current TV I've had for over 10 years I think with no problems so might be worth the risk? Not sure how the current 4k tvs hold up long term.

AlexMac

I bought a 58" AX802 last year and it's been flawless. arrived in a non standard box but all options were included. couldn't find a mark on TV or options, everything looked brand new.

pigglypots

Standard Member
So, first impressions! Delivery company arrived and took the TV out of the box to check the screen and condition of TV (not a mark anywhere!)...so was happy with that. The TV looked absolutely brand new...still some factory cellophane at the bottom. All accessories were there, all sealed etc - power cord, new batteries and 2 remotes.
Screws and stand, all present and correct.
Setup, was like as new...and to be honest the picture looks great!! But I am not an expert, cannot see any flaws at the moment, so I am a very happy bunny - 4K videos from YouTube look awesome!! Still want to play with picture settings. But at £599 even with only one year warranty I am very happy, totally awesome TV for me!!
Still I suppose outlet stuff is a lottery, but Panasonic seems to have so many that I kind of feel they are 'clearing out last years stock?' Only my thoughts. Good luck

cal9099

Novice Member
Thanks AlexMac. And that's great pggly, so glad to hear it's worked out for you so far! Sounds pretty promising so I think I might go for one myself too!

Mike.P®

I bought a 48" 3D smart tv for a bargain price from the Panasonice Ebay site about 15 months ago now. It came boxed, unmarked with everything packaged as new and it's still working fine. I would certainly buy from them again.

bootstrapwill

Looking to buy a dx902 from the outlet if anyone has bought one themself.
Thanks.

The latest video from AVForums

LG CX 4K OLED TV Review: The best TV of 2020?
Top Bottom