Bargain Panasonic refurbished eBay store thread

nyck

Cant see you getting a better deal than that so cheap
Cocked up big time and missed out . They had 5 in stock and was only selling 1 every few months so i thought ill wait for the Ebay discount ie: the £75 off as above . I was away Friday/Saturday and didnt see the bay code was active .. In the mean time it was posted on UK hot deals and they all went in a few hours ... May pull the trigger on a Brand new TX65HZ980B £1299 ,it comes with 5 year warranty .Just try to justify the extra £375 over the refurb

jmbrailsford

There's a 65 hz1000 on their eBay refurb page right now @£999.99, last one so best be quick if you want one @nyck

I've nearly pulled the trigger several times but worried about the beating 😂

nyck

There's a 65 hz1000 on their eBay refurb page right now @£999.99, last one so best be quick if you want one @nyck

I've nearly pulled the trigger several times but worried about the beating 😂

The Panasonic refurbs were getting really low on any stock so I ended up buying this years model on a Costco Black Friday deal 65JZ980 Inc a HTB400 sound bar + 5 year warranty £1489

jmbrailsford

It's here...... 😊

Only fault I could find was a couple of 2cm scratches on the rear near the top of the backplate.

Lucky to be honest as there was a large tear in the box where something had pierced the box, area was roughly 25cm across but it was on the rear on the TV, if it had been the other side the screen would probably have been damaged.

Just need to find somewhere for my ZT60 😉

IMG_20211214_161554.jpg

The latest video from AVForums

Panasonic LZ2000, LZ1500 & LZ980 Hands-on Launch Event | No QD-OLED for 2022, new 77-inch for LZ2000
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom