Bargain Panasonic refurbished eBay store thread

SteveAWOL

Distinguished Member
Is an open box OLED preferable to a refurbished one? Or as the latter has been returned and repaired is it less likely to develop another fault 🤔

As I see that the Outlet has open box GZ950 in stock for £1069.99

Or for another £50 there’s a refurbished GZ1500, I have a surround sound system but like the look of its stand more...

FubarKid

Is an open box OLED preferable to a refurbished one? Or as the latter has been returned and repaired is it less likely to develop another fault 🤔

As I see that the Outlet has open box GZ950 in stock for £1069.99

Or for another £50 there’s a refurbished GZ1500, I have a surround sound system but like the look of its stand more...

Not worth the risk with only 1 year warranty? imo
On the oled price changes thread, someone went into curry's and the GZ950 was £850 in store, might be worth going into your local store?

Last edited:

SteveAWOL

Distinguished Member
Not worth the risk with only 1 year warranty? imo
On the oled price changes thread, someone went into curry's and the GZ950 was £850 in store, might be worth going into your local store?
I’ve not purchased anything from Curry’s for over a decade, as find their pushy salespeople infuriating!

Is their 5 year warranty as good as those offered by John Lewis and Richer Sounds?

FubarKid

I’ve not purchased anything from Curry’s for over a decade, as find their pushy salespeople infuriating!

Is their 5 year warranty as good as those offered by John Lewis and Richer Sounds?
RS is the best but don't think the GZ950 is available from RS or JL

SteveAWOL

Distinguished Member
RS is the best but don't think the GZ950 is available from RS or JL
I see in their Clearance section that Richer Sounds have GZ950 for £1149 but looks like only comes with 12 month warranty as it’s refurbished unit 😕