Quantcast

Panasonic RA-82

Fuel Crusher

Standard Member
Hi all, I've just ordered a panny RA-82 to work in conjunction with my E-30, because of course it will play Ram discs :) and I found it for £185 delivered :D . Has anyone else seen an RA-82 playing a Ram disc? How did it cope with edit points and playlists etc?
Thanks for reading.
Paul.

ps if anyone else would like the link for this machine at £185 let me know, I don't think it will be there for long.

yonderblue

Novice Member
Is that £185 price for a Multiregion RA-82 ? and link yes please :), Planning maybe after Xmas to get a RA-82 for reason of Transfering DVD-RAM material recorded on E30 back onto DVD-R's by using the RA-82 to playback DVD-RAM.

malcom

Novice Member
Fuel Crusher. If the player is the same as those sold in the USA then the edit points will be subject to a brief pause as there is no seamless playback option on RAM players todate.......Maybe the UK version is different but don't be surprised if it is not...

Fuel Crusher

Standard Member
Hi malcom, yes I've read that and I'm hoping the RA will be different to the RP. After all its a newer machine, I believe the RP has been out quite a while, and there are differences between the US and UK E30's. I'll reveal all when/if my player turns up.
Paul