• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Panasonic PZ80

Perrioli

Standard Member
£750 in House of Fraser today for the last unit in the shop. They said they only put it on display yesterday and wouldn't drop the price tag for a display unit. Is it worth it?

gregster10217

Which size screen are you looking for? If you're looking for the 42", John Lewis Glasgow were price matching a local competitor at £699, 5 year warranty and free delivery. I got my local John Lewis (in Kent) to match that Glasgow price. Give it a try, if not the House of Fraser price isn't bad if it's a 42" screen as JL recently put it up from £792 to £999!!!
Good luck

Greg

Perrioli

Standard Member
I don't have a local JL in Belfast. I might try and ring the Glasgow branch tomorrow and see if I can get that deal with free delivery. I'll keep my fingers crossed. Thanks

Sandy 8oy

Standard Member
Which size screen are you looking for? If you're looking for the 42", John Lewis Glasgow were price matching a local competitor at £699, 5 year warranty and free delivery. I got my local John Lewis (in Kent) to match that Glasgow price. Give it a try, if not the House of Fraser price isn't bad if it's a 42" screen as JL recently put it up from £792 to £999!!!
Good luck

Greg

How did you manage to get your local JL to match Glasgow's JL? My local edinburgh JL couldnt match Bristol JL price becoz Bristol's JL was pricematching a local competitor.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom