Panasonic PX600 and green screen

wmt45

Standard Member
Hi,

I'm not sure if I should be posting on this or the Sky HD forum.

My PX600 Sky HD system has worked reasonable well until yesterday. The Sky HD box has locked up a few times and needs to be switched on and off occassionally and the fan seems to have a mind of its own, but that it about all, until last night when a green screen appeared when using the HDMI link. I can still get audio in the background, but no pictures at all.

Has anyone else had this problem. I see from this forum that there seem to be a lot of Pioneer owners who have had similar problems, but am not sure if this is a sky or plasma problem. The TV works fine using other connections and using the normal external antenna. But of course I bought my Plasma for HD, which is impossible at the moment.

I purchased my Plasma for the world cup and thus it is a little out of the 12 month warranty period, although it seems that Pioneer have admitted there is a problem as I have described according to some posts on this site.

Can anyone advise (in reasonably non techy terms please, as I am a bit of a luddite)

Many thanks

wmt45

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom