• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Panasonic PX600 and green screen

wmt45

Standard Member
Hi,

I'm not sure if I should be posting on this or the plasma forum.

My PX600 Sky HD system has worked reasonable well until yesterday. The Sky HD box has locked up a few times and needs to be switched on and off occassionally and the fan seems to have a mind of its own, but that it about all, until last night when a green screen appeared when using the HDMI link. I can still get audio in the background, but no pictures at all.

Has anyone else had this problem. I see from this forum that there seem to be a lot of Pioneer owners who have had similar problems, but am not sure if this is a sky or plasma problem. The TV works fine using other connections and using the normal external antenna. But of course I bought my Plasma for HD, which is impossible at the moment.

I purchased my Plasma for the world cup and thus it is a little out of the 12 month warranty period, although it seems that Pioneer have admitted there is a problem as I have described according to some posts on this site.

Can anyone advise (in reasonably non techy terms please, as I am a bit of a luddite)

Many thanks

wmt45

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom