Panasonic PX60 v Hitachi PD9700

Discussion in 'Panasonic TVs Forum' started by Ste__2006, Dec 28, 2006.

1. Ste__2006

Ste__2006

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    Hi,

Looking to get a TV for watching sports. Will be getting Sky HD soon. Which of these two would be the best one to get?

Seems to be a lot of feedback on Panasonic colour problems - maybe thats because lots of people have this TV?

Any advice appreciated.

Thanks

2. Ste__2006

Ste__2006

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
  3. Barnes

Barnes

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    Hi,

Have a 9700 on Sky (not HD) & it performs brilliantly. It handles SD footy without a hitch.
    I can only say it surpasses my expectations. Buy one, you won't be dissappointed.

Regards.

4. paulpj

paulpj

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    had my 42 ins px60 a few weeks now and noooooooooooooooooo regrets.watching pirates of carribbean on dvd last nite and was awesome , i only have sd for now and i cannot fault it,got squart rgb for sky and component from mark grant for dvd and its mindblowing and hardly run in yet.got it from electrosaver for £960 plus delivery INCLUDING 5 yeay warranty:hiya: very happy indeen and now my inlaws are buying them after seeing mine.good luck:smashin:

5. dojoman

dojoman
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    Have the 9700 so cannot comment on the px60 but we are really happy with this set. Is my first plasma and really made up with it. Got it in May and have had Sky HD since it came out, Hd broadcasts are excellent especially the football. Get one you will not be disappointed, even SD material looks great on it.