1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Panasonic PWD7 & Input Boards

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by BlueNote 39, Aug 1, 2005.

1. BlueNote 39

BlueNote 39

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +10
    I have a PWD7 which I have set up with 2 additional input boards the component/composite/SVHS dual board which I have put into slots 1&2 and the scart board which I have in slot 3, My Sky box is connected to the scart board however I cannot get a picture on the panel I have tried selecting all the inputs. The DVD which is connected to the component baord works fine.

Any ideas/help would be greatly appreciated.....does the scart have to be connected in slot 1 or 2?

2. Dave

Dave
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3,392
    Yes. I believe the third input is not rgb compatible so you'll have to put it in one or two.

3. gunizzle

gunizzle

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    the the scart should ideally be in slot 1, if youve got the dual input board then put that into slots 2 and 3, it should work fine then. I think the scart only works in slot 1 or 2. Thats what ive been told anyway!

4. Mep

Mep

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +468
    also..the scart has two states...rgb and composite and you need to press input twice to switch between them......so it may work in slot 3 if you try that...otherwise as has been said above the dual slot works just foine in slots 2 and 3. Also make sure sky is set to rgb and not PAL in teh picture settings.

5. BlueNote 39

BlueNote 39

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +10
    Guys,
    Thanks for your help on this one .I'll change the boards over and this as stated should resolve ....

Gurdip