• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.
  • Black Friday Deals
    Visit our Black Friday page for our frequently updated, hand picked deals on TVs and other tech.

Panasonic PW6 cable

stevelup

Distinguished Member
I wouldn't have said it if it wasn't going to work would I :)

You'll get identical results using either the VGA input or a standalone component card.

Steve

Brooktop

Thanks Stevelup - I wasn't questioning your knowledge - just that the guy at Keane threw me a curve-ball (I was hoping he'd know) and as I'm making a special trip - I didn't want it to be wasted. ;)

The beauty is just sat there now in the lounge, waiting to be hooked up. It's like having a Ferrari on your drive with no car keys! Suffice to say I didn't get much sleep last night; like a kid on Christmas eve :D

Advice is greatly appreciated; in fact without it, I was leaning towards the LG 42PX11 for simplicity's sake.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom