Panasonic PVR (TUCTH100)

CD3660

Standard Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have any reliable information as to when this long-promised and repeatedly delayed PVR will be available? Originally it was supposed to be on the market in the Spring. I know that patience is a virtue but this is ridiculous!

The TUCTH100 has just appeared on the Panasonic site; at last. link

This will be the best specification of any of the DTT PVR's currently avaulable; lets hope the bug count is not significant. Panasonic ought to have caught them all considering how long they appear to have been developing it. I will definitelly be getting one to replace my Pace twin.

There's no mention in the spec of it having a CI to take the TopUpTv card. While I don't want TuTv at present, this may change if the programme line up changes (especially for Eurosport). So I will not buy a twin tuner pvr if it does not have this facility.

Ikki said:
There's no mention in the spec of it having a CI to take the TopUpTv card. While I don't want TuTv at present, this may change if the programme line up changes (especially for Eurosport). So I will not buy a twin tuner pvr if it does not have this facility.

Of course that rules out all the current ones unfortunatelly.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom