• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

panasonic-ptax200-e

andyuk1

Standard Member
HI.I have got this connected to my pc.Using a 8800gtx.What resolution do i set it to in the nvidia control panel.720p hdtv,1080i hdtv,1080p hdtv,720p50 hdtv,1080i50 hdtv,1080p24 hdtv,1080p50 hdtv, thanks..

andyuk1

Standard Member
On that setting 1280x720 i cant enable cinema mode. Do i need to have that enabled and what does cinema mode do?. thx

whiterabbit

Established Member
Do you mean cinema mode on the pj? or the gfx settings?

On the pj cinema mode is a preset colour/contrast/brightness etc setting. its very good preset for watching movies in a dark room.

I miss how good the pic was in that mode.

From memory You should be able to select that mode on any source as its just a preset.....but i could be wrong.

how are you connecting you pc to the pj?

andyuk1

Standard Member
sorry i said that wrong.in the advanced picture settings there is a part where it says advanced cinema mode or something like that.I can only enable it if i am feeding the projector 1080i.When the res is set to 1280x720 that setting is switched off.I am using a dvi from my pc to a hdmi on the projector.Just not sure what that setting does.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom