Panasonic PT-LC76E & TV Drive

abraxus

I have a Panasonic PT-LC76E projector that I've had for a couple of years and thought I'd make the most of it by connecting it up to my Telewest TV Drive and Xbox 360. The resolution is 1024 x 768, so although not widescreen I can live with the letterboxing, as it was ok before with old cable box and dvd player via S-Video.

I've connected the Xbox via vga and this works fine. However I can't seem to get the TV Drive to work. In order get a hi-def output from the TV Drive and input to the projector, I've connected the two using a a component to vga cable and yet when I switch to component output on the TV Drive I get a kind of stretched (heightwise) image from the projector that is all green.

I've checked the connections and they seem fine, and had a look at the settings but many of them are greyed out with this input.

I'm assuming what I'm trying to do is possible but can't work out the problem. Can anyone pont me the direction of what my problem might be?

Many thanks.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom