1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Panasonic PT-AE700 in Stock !!!!

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by dupontin, Oct 14, 2004.

1. dupontin

dupontin
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi all

I'm sure everyone trying to get a Panasonic PT-AE700 is having the same hassle as me - no stock.

Well just to let you know I've got mine arriving at 8pm tonight !
    I found that the london retailer Krish AV (http://www.krishav.co.uk)
    I didn't ask him how many he had left but if your looking then he has them for a good price - in stock for £1299.00 + delivery.
    and he was kind enough to do a pixel check too...

It's been a good day, first thing this morning my new speakers arrived, then the rain started, then my Goo arrived at work. now my 1st projector arrives tonight. My builder has started work on the garage conversion
    photos to come !!!!
    Cheers

Mike :clap:

2. nelius

nelius

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Received mine today also along with my cables from Amazon. Great timing! C'mon work. FINISH! :clap:

3. zoolap

zoolap

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7
    Is Krishav's stuff UK sourced e.g. Panasonic UK for AE700?

4. windfall

windfall

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +58
    At that price I somehow doubt very much it is, but they have always been able to undercut most.

I have been in their shop and they have everything one could want at very good prices along with warranties.

Tone

5. Drew C

Drew C
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    On their site it says 'free shipping',
    hope they didn't charge you!

6. fallwood

fallwood

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6
    I got my 500 from krish and when I spoke to him yesterday about upgrading to the 700 he assured me that all his 700's were from panasonic uk stock and not grey imports, i asked him this because the guy at uk electrical told me that krish sold grey imports (lying B*****rd). When I eventually order mine thats where ill be buying it from as ive found their service to be excellent (unlike many others I could mention).

7. Scotty

Scotty

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +412
    I have bought things from them in the past and if it was a grey import then they did say.

I purchased (some time ago now) a Yamaha DSPA2 in champagne gold, not available in the UK but sourced from Europe where it was.

They supplied a full and extended warranty.

Never had any issues with them in the past, although I have asked if they would pixel check a projector in the past and they had refused.

8. KWB

KWB

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Ordered my AE700 from Krish yesterday (I think there was only two left at the time). The price is £1295 with free postage (3-5 days delivery) or for an additional £20 next day delivery. I was informed that they are UK models from Panasonic UK...

9. zoolap

zoolap

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7
    Just phones Krishav to ask if they do demos. I was told they have no AE700s, but should have by Wednesday. One thing I forgot to ask about dead pixel check.

10. KWB

KWB

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Krish AV posted my AE700 on Thursday and it was delivered on Friday by City Link. Unfortunately I was at work when they delivered so I had to wait until Saterday until I could collect it from their depot (still on the delivery van).

Only issue was with the service from City Link (heavy handed with the parcel). Luckily everything seems to be ok with the PJ.

Definitely worth a call because I think they told me on Thursday they were expecting new stock Friday morning.